The ultimate in construction and materials, featuring the most custom options Superior View offers, Sussex is designed for those who demand the best, yet appreciate understated refinement. At Superior View Products, we understand that beauty is more than skin deep; our passion for heirloom-furniture craftsmanship and focus on innovation continue to define the industry’s standard for quality.
For unparalleled beauty, quality, custom options and premium materials, Sussex is the most distinguished choice. And with our limited lifetime warranty, discover for yourself why no one else but Superior View delivers more long-term value.
Features & Benefits
- – Made of hand-selected Teak™ that is treated with Prescription Wood Conditioning™ technique according to the moisture content of the final installation location to reduce post-installation shrinking and swelling.
- – Louvers are made of quarter-sawn wood to ensure generations of durability. This tight, straight and parallel grain also enriches wood character in stain finish.
- – The appearance of furniture quality finish and the exceptional craftsmanship gives Superior View Teak shutters an instant feeling of art.
- – A wide range of frame designs, that keep installation screws out of sight for a clean and decorative look.
- – Reinforced engineered stile– Multiple layers of wood bonded together to reinforce durability to the core of the stile, which results in a robust support system for the shutter panel.
- – Employs mortise and tenon joinery that resists shear and racking forces endured by shutters to ensure prolonged quality and durability.
- – Multiple stile options available in various sizes to accommodate different window designs. Use Astragal or Rabbet stile as a natural light block between panels.
- – Quick and easy on-site installation with the pre-installed magnets and hinges, as well as pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes.
- – A labor-intensive hand finishing process that involves multiple sanding and coatings with fine layers of stain or paint to achieve a translucent and polished appearance.
- – Special panel and frame design that is custom cut to accommodate unique windows. Create unity or attract attention with Sussex’s exclusive decorative elements.
- – Personalize shutters with special options. Choose from fixed louvers, center or offset tilt rod, double hung panels, café shutters, track systems, French door cutout, specialty shapes and many more.
- – Available in a multitude of solid and stain colors that can match the style of any home.
- – A guarantee of Superior View’s exemplary quality with a lifetime limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
Colors & Louvers
Pure White, Silk White, String, Moondust, Bright White, Sea Mist, Pearl, Ice, Ivory Lace, Chai, Marshmallow, Stone Grey, Creamy, Brown Grey, Cameo, Clay, Crisp Linen, Decorators White, Bisque, Classic Black, Butter
Rustic Gray, Limed White , Old Teak, Spring Rose, Taupe, Red Mahogany, Natural , Dark Mahogany, Golden Oak, Wenge, Oak Mantel , Auburn, Goldenrod, Bark, Pecan , Pretzel, Cherry, Acorn, Dark Teak, Sumatra, Cocoa, Raisin, Cordovan , Toffee, Mahogany, New Ebony, Black, Red Oak, Rich Walnut
- – 1 ¼ ”
- – 1 7/8 “
- – 2 ½”
- – 3 ½”
- – 4 ½”