For centuries, brightwood shutters have been prized as fine window furniture and a testament to a homeowner’s discerning style and sophistication. Shutters not only provide design, privacy, and light control options, they can also enhance the value of a home. Like any home investment, only shutters of exceptional quality will provide long-term value and increase appreciation.
Features & Benefits
- - Enhance view with extremely wide panels. Up to 42” in width for one single panel to create a clean and streamlined look.
- - Reinforced engineered stile-- Multiple layers of wood bonded together to reinforce durability to the core of the stile, which results in a robust support system for the shutter panel.
- - Employs mortise and tenon joinery that resists shear and racking forces endured by shutters to ensure prolonged quality and durability.
- - Quick and easy on-site assembly and installation with the pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes.
- - Special panel and frame design that is custom cut to accommodate every unique window.
- - Personalize shutters with special options. Choose from fixed louvers, center or offset tilt rod, double hung panels, café shutters, track systems, French door cutout, specialty shapes and many more.
- - A guarantee of Norman’s exemplary quality with a lifetime limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
Colors & Louvers
Pure White, Silk White, Bright White, Pearl, Creamy
- - 1 ⅞"*
- - 2 ½"
- - 3 ½"
- - 4 ½"