Never compromise style, sophistication and design flexibility when you want a shutter created specifically for strength and to be worry free. Because when durability matters you want something remarkably tough. That’s why our Polymer Shutters shutters have ABS co-polymer materials built into them, the same technology that can be found in auto parts, helmets and home appliances.
What’s more, heavy-duty structural joints inspired by furniture-making techniques ensure craftsmanship and low maintenance ownership for years to come. Polymer is also extremely versatile and great for kitchens to bedrooms. It features an expanded color palette and is “wide panel” capable, which means you can achieve a bigger, more distinguished and streamlined view of the outside. When it comes to an all-in-one shutter solution, look no further than Superior View’s Polymer Shutters.
Features & Benefits
- – Built around the concept of modern convenience, Polymer Shutters combine wood composite frames with durable ABS louvers. Wood composite materials used are harvested from well-managed forests and finished with a polypropylene coating that prevents moisture absorption and allows for easy stain removal. ABS co-polymer louvers are dimensionally stable, which resist cupping, warping and twisting.
- – 36” wide single panel for enhanced view.
- – Reinforced engineered stiles – Stile core durability reinforced with multiple layers ofwood bonded together. The result is a robust support system for shutter panels.
- – UV inhibitor protects shutters and home décor from UV rays, prevents color fading and sun damage.
- – Multiple stile options are available in various sizes to accommodate different window configurations. Astragal or Rabbet stiles provide a natural light block between panels.
- – A wide range of frames with inserts, which keep installation screws out of sight for a cleanand decorative look, match any style and preference.
- – Personalize shutters with special options. Choose from fixed louvers, hidden or offset tilt rods, café styles, bay and corner window shutters, track systems and many more.
- – Quick and easy on-site assembly and installation with the pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes.
- – Available in a wide array of solid colors that can satisfy your design needs.
- – Specialty shapes, track systems and French door cutouts are available.
Colors & Louvers
Pure White, Silk White, Bright White, Pearl, Ivory Lace, Marshmallow, Creamy, Cameo, Crisp Linen, Bisque, Butter, String, Moondust, Sea Mist, Ice, Chai, Stoney Grey, Brown Grey, Clay, Decorator’s White, Classic Black
- – 1 ⅞”*
- – 2 ½”
- – 3 ½”
- – 4 ½”